• Born 1957 in the province of Quebec, Canada.
• Studied in Quebec City at: Ecole St-Louis-de-France, Ecole St-Mathieu, C.S.R. de Tilly, CEGEP Ste-Foy and in Montreal at UQAM University with a Bachelor Degree in Urbanism.
• Emigrated to Switzerland in 1982.
• Received the diploma "WebPublisher SIZ" in 2001 and worked for Qualiflyer Management/ICLP Loyalty in Zurich.
• Currently working for the FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland.
• Prepared for the GDS diploma at the Individua School of language (Rita Iseli, Weisslingen). Received the Certificate C2-GDS "Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom" from the Goethe-Institut in August 2012.
• Received the diploma M-Art Photography in april 2015 accredited by the Zurich University of the Arts and carried out by the Migros Club Schools in Winterthur
• Born 1958 in Canton Zurich, Switzerland.
• Graduated Nutritionist in Zurich in 1981.
• Studied Nursing at the "ZAG Nurse School" Winterthur in 2009
• Studied and graduated with a Bachelor degree in Nursing at "ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences" in September 2012.
• Currently working at the University Children’s Hospital Zurich since December 2012.